PCR research group
- I work in collaboration with my PhD advisor and collegue Dr. Luis Baumela, at UPM.
- See our research at PCR
- Andrés Prados Torreblanca: "Face and Body attributes estimation", URJC-UPM (co-advised with Luis Baumela)
- Xoan Iago Suárez: "Façade localization and tracking", UPM (co-advised with Luis Baumela)
Former Phd students
- Roberto Valle. "Multi-task Shape Preserving Face Alignment", UPM 2020 (co-advised with Luis Baumela)
- Kendrick Cetina. "Image segmentation with Boosted multi-class classifiers", UPM 2018 (co-advised with Luis Baumela)
- Juan Bekios Calfa. "Efficient estimation of facial attributes estimation", UPM 2016 (co-advised with Luis Baumela).
- Antonio Fernández Baldera. "New definitions of margin for multi-class Boosting algorithms", UPM 2015 (co-advised with Luis Baumela).
Former Master students
- David Ortega. "Facial identification on video", URJC 2016.
- Natalia Mira. "Implementation of the ALIEN tracker", URJC 2016.
- María Luisa Arroyo Noblejas. "Discriminative tracking", URJC 2014.
- Roberto Valle Fernández. "Detection and Recognition of Text", URJC 2013. Worked at The Graffter, now PhD student with PCR.
- Roberto Pablo Pérez Palomares. "Facial verification on video", URJC 2012. Now PhD student at Pompeu Fabra University